Wednesday 5 November 2014

exersize


BTEC Extended Diploma in Computer games design

Unit 1 PRE-PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES FOR THE CREATIVE MEDIA INDUSTRIES

 

The pre-production Procedure I will follow for wanes maze game

Identify finance available

There’s a budget that I’ve made but it goes over the £1000 what I was given but these are the things I need if I haven’t got a computer or software at college  I’ve got given a £1000 by josh to make this game

Identify personnel needed and whether they are available

 I don’t need any people other than myself to make the game because it’s only a small game

Identify resources available and book where necessary

 I will use the internet like sound liberty’s and watching YouTube videos to find things out so I don’t need any books but if I did need to get some book I could go to the library in college where they have a wide range of books and magazines that I could use to help me in my game development

Prepare schedule

 it I’ll take me 4 weeks to make it the first week I’ll be making sprits and find sounds for my game the other 3 weeks I’ll be making the game in game maker and find things out that I need to be able to make my game

Identify any Health and Safety concerns

 I need to make sure there’s no food or drink around the work place to make sure I don’t damage the computers I also need to make sure I rate it with pegi it will probably be a 7 - 12 age I also need to make sure that I back up all my work on my pen drive on my computer and on a sky drive so I don’t lose any and don’t have to remake anything

 

Thing I need for the project
Price
Game maker professional
£61.92
Powerful Pre built pc
£875.57
Photo shop
£329.95
Total
1267.44

 

No comments:

Post a Comment